Events & Activities
Paid Domestic and International Training while studying at S P More College to enhance your career
Orientation for First-Year students.
Indhradhanush – Cultural Events
All the students from the college perform with all their energies and creativity at Vishnudas Bhave Center for Performing Arts.
Theme Lunch – Ganesha Festival
Quantity cookery for Ganesh festival, traditional delicacies prepared by Hotel management students, and Eco-friendly Ganpati prepared by students from all the programmes. An in-house drawing competition is held. MBA students held an in-house campaign, performed skits and drawing competition on “Save the Girl Child”.
Dahi Handi Event
All the students go on an Industrial visit.
- Students from all streams & classes participate in the elocution competition batch-wise.
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Seminar on a theme arranged by senior students, Guest faculty from the industry, presentations and visiting shopkeepers, Public places like Railway stations, Bus stands, Hotels, and Housing societies by all the students to give presentations and bring about social awareness on the chosen theme.
Regular lectures followed by Event planned by the students.
- Final year students have an International Industrial Visit Tour.
- Salad & Sandwich Competition, Only for students of Hotel Mgt.
All the students visit the orphan Children’s Home in Panvel and celebrate Dandiya in high spirit and energy with the children.
Workshop on Stress Management for Youth.
A qualified doctor conducts a workshop for students.
Workshop on Effective communications.
Series of Workshop on How to face the interview board for all the final year degree students.
- Volunteering projects. Open to all the students who wish to serve senior citizens for a day in Senior citizen Homes.
Recruitment drive on campus & Off-campus.
Cloths distributed at Tribal village by students of the college.
Students celebrate Traditional Day.
Parents and Professors meet to discuss about academic progress of their ward. Final Year students discuss about education abroad.
Traditional degree college students Team Assignment.
Students are given ingredient baskets and make marketable food products.
Mocktail & Cocktail Competition.
- Hospitality Students present various mocktails in various styles and innovative recipe, winners are awarded by Celebrity Chef
- Exhibition of Bonsai and Japanese artifacts.
All the students present our annual food festival food fiesta with full gusto. (check photos in the photo gallery)
Indoor & Outdoor games & sports are held.
- College Foundation day.
- Preliminary Exams
- University Exams