Bachelors In Business Administration – General
S P M Institute offers a right career after 12th, in terms of Bachelor degree in Business Administration (BBA). The first year of the Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA has been designed to offer students the first insight into business from an instrumental perspective. This emphasis on the instrumental standpoint ensures the Program's first learning objective is met, which is to help students acquire basic language skills in a business context. This involves an in-depth knowledge of fundamental management concepts and tools.
The second year provides students with a comprehensive vision of the different functional areas of a business, meeting the second BBA objective: to develop the skills needed for students to acquire a comprehensive, general vision of business organizations and their environment, which goes beyond functional aspects.
Once students have studied the functional areas in depth, the third year offers them the opportunity to take part in unique mandatory work experiences, designed to develop their academic and professional potential to the full.
The elements presented so far are key components of the Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA syllabus and offer students the opportunity to achieve the main learning objective that is to become professionals and executives or enterprising executives, sensitive to diversity and aware of their personal and professional responsibility to society, people who have cultivated human values and a deep sense of solidarity and justice.
Make a right choice for a management career after 12th with S P M Institute
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : 12th Pass
- Business Communication & Office Management
- Economic Analysis
- Banking Law & Practice
- Financial Accounting & Cost Accounting
- Money Banking Trade & Transport
- Principal Of Management & Environment Of Business
- Business Statistics & Mathematics
- Business Law
- Organizational Behaviour & Personality Development
- General Knowledge
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Computer Application In Business
- Environmental Studies
Plus Specialization (Any one)
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Add On Foreign Language
- Add On Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Domestic Tourism in First year
- Diploma in International Tourism
- Diploma in Airlines Customer Service